Hill's Canine Puppy Large Breed- chicken food for large breed puppies (from 25 kg).
Puppies of large breeds have special requirements when it comes to food. Hill's Canine Puppy Large Breed provides them a healthy start in adult life.
- Puppies of large breeds (with an adult body weight over 25 kg) - from weaning to the end of the first year of life
It is not recommended for
- pregnant or nursing bitch - due to lower energy density and lower calcium content.
- pregnant or nursing bitches should be fed with Healthy Development Puppy Mini or Medium.
Corn, chicken meal (35%) and turkey (poultry total 55%), brewing rice, animal fat, protein hydrolyzate, dried whole eggs, cellulose, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, fish oil, soybean oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Naturally preserved with a mixture of tocopherols and citric acid.
|Karma ready||Dry mass||for 100 kcal EM|
|Protein||27,0 %||29,5 %||7,4 g|
|Fat||14,8 %||16,2 %||4,1 g|
|Carbohydrates (NFE)||40,7 %||44,5 %||11,2 g|
|Fiber (raw)||3,2 %||3,5 %||0,9 g|
|Humidity||8,5 %||2,3 g|
|Wapń||0,98 %||1,07 %||270 mg|
|Phosphorus||0,80 %||0,87 %||220 mg|
|Sód||0,46 %||0,50 %||127 mg|
|Potas||0,75 %||0,82 %||207 mg|
|Magnesium||0,09 %||0,10 %||25 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0,96 %||1,05 %||264 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2,83 %||3,09 %||780 mg|
|DHA||0,14 %||0,15 %||39 mg|
|L-carnitine||304 mg/kg||332 mg/kg||8 mg|
|taurine||983 mg/kg||1,074 mg / kg||27 mg|
|Vitamin A||7 539 j. m. /kg||8 239 j. m. /kg||208 j. m.|
|Vitamin D||598 j. m. /kg||654 j. m. /kg||16 j. m.|
|Vitamin E||600 mg/kg||656 mg/kg||17 mg|
|Vitamin C||90 mg/kg||98 mg/kg||2,48 mg|
|Beta-carotene||1,5 mg/kg||98,0 mg/kg||0,04 mg|
Daily need for individual puppies per feed may vary by ± 16% (e.g.. A 4-month-old pup with a body weight of 15 kg may require between 305 and 420 grams of Science Plan ™ Puppy Healthy Development ™ Large Breed per day). Therefore, the following values should be modified to maintain the optimal weight of the animal and served in 2-4 meals a day (the number of meals decreases with age).
|Age / months||Body weight kg||Dry gramme|
|2 - 3||5||195|
|4 - 9||15||370|
|10 - 12||20||365|
- Puppies of large breeds should be fed with Science feedPuppy Healthy Development Large Breedfrom weaning to the age of 1, and then they should be administeredScience Plan Advanced Advanced Fitness Large Breed.
- Karma SciencePuppy Healthy Development Large Breedhas been enriched with high levels of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which is the basic structural component of the brain, naturally occurring in breast milk. Feeding all foodScience Plan Puppy Healthy Development(pozaPuppy Healthy Development Large Breed) pregnant and lactating bitches give the puppies a significant amount of DHA before weaning. If karmaScience Plan Puppy Healthy Development Large Breedis given to puppies after weaning, they receive additional amounts of DHA for the period in which the brain and eyes are formed and develop.
- Puppies should not receive food supplements or other foods, especially calcium supplements, because it can negatively affect the balance of essential nutrients.
|DHA-omega-3 fatty acid (docosahexaenoic acid)||elevated|
From a natural source
|It supports the optimal development of the retina, which improves vision.|
Supports optimal brain development, which facilitates the training of puppies.
|Lower than in Puppy Mini / Medium||It helps to ensure optimal development of the skeleton.|
|Protein||Elevated and high quality||It supports normal growth and strong muscles.|
|L-carnitine||added||More muscles and greater bone mass and strength|
|Natural fiber||Added||Ensures fecal discharge with proper consistency.|
|Essential fatty acids||elevated||They support skin and fur health.|
|tastiness||High||Increases the acceptance of karma|
|Formula of antioxidants||added||It neutralizes free radicals, thanks to which it supports the immune system.|
Delivery time - up to two weeks